Lets celebrate the Pahela Baishak of 2023 together at Shiv Mandir - Temple of Joy.
Shiv Mandir - Temple of Joy is organizing a cultural program where you can participate with your friends and family.
Date: April 15
Program theme: Shororitu | Six seasons - ষড়ঋতু
- The theme of the cultural program is the six seasons of Bangladesh.
- Participants are required to perform on the six seasons of Bangladesh or Pahela Baishakh related contents.
- The performances must be in Bengali language content only.
- The performance can be in any form, such as a song, dance, drama, or poetry, as long as it relates to Pahela Baishakh or the six seasons of Bangladesh.
- The duration of the solo performance should not exceed 5 minutes.
- The content of the performance must be appropriate and respectful towards the cultural values of Bangladesh.
- Participants must bring their own costumes and props for the performance.
- Participants must be present at the venue at least one hour before the scheduled start time for preparation and soundcheck.
- Participants must upload/paste links of their music tracks in this form.
We hope that these rules will help the participants understand the requirements for the cultural program and ensure that the event runs smoothly.